The USA Pavilion at Americas Food & Beverage Show continues to offer exhibitors new perspectives on the global marketplace. Our goal is to help you arrange high value meetings at a reasonable cost and to provide the background information you need to make intelligent decisions when pursuing international opportunities. The National Association of State Departments of Agriculture (NASDA), working with our partners at the Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) and four State Regional Trade Groups (SRTGs), will continue to offer pre-show and on-site export assistance, information and programs.
The pavilions sponsored by the State Departments of Agriculture will play an essential role in the 2016 USA Pavilion at Americas Food & Beverage. The State Departments of Agriculture actively recruit export-ready companies from their states. Companies exhibiting in state-sponsored pavilions enjoy the extra benefits that many states provide, which often include subsidizing expenses; providing additional promotional opportunities; supplying special state-specific decor; providing furniture, accessories, drayage, cleaning, and more. Please contact Show Management for a comprehensive list of State Departments of Agriculture.
Reserve your space today!
To reserve your space or for assistance in choosing your exhibit space, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Janet Williams at 703-259-6120. Sign up early to take full advantage of the promotional opportunities associated with exhibiting!
Exhibit Space Application
Product Category List
Floorplan - coming soon!
- SELL to qualified and motivated buyers from 46 countries in the Western Hemisphere.
- FORM strategic alliances with small and mid-sized companies for increased sales and contacts.
- ACCESS to the largest food buying operations in the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Canada, U.S., and Mexico.
- DISCOVER the New Product Showcase where you can display new-to-market products, and attendees can experience and learn about them for the first time.
- SELL to cruise line buyers who purchase food and beverage products for 3 million passengers annually.
- USA PAVILION designed to cater to small and mid-sized companies to establish exporting relationships for sales and contacts.
- BEST SHOW for meeting U.S., Canadian, Caribbean, Mexican, Central and South American buyers, importers, exporters, distributors, and consolidators.
- BRANDED PROGRAM First-time exhibitors may be eligible to participate in the Branded/Market Access Program (MAP) where the USDA will reimburse fees and expenses associated with exhibiting. The Foreign Agricultural Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture may be able to qualify your company for up to 50% reimbursement of exhibiting expenses like exhibiting fees, marketing and promotional activities, set-up, rentals and freight. For more information, please contact Janet Williams at 703-259-6120.
Pre-Scheduled One-On-One International Buyer Appointment Program
Included in the cost of exhibit space in the USA Pavilion is an invaluable marketing and networking opportunity. NASDA is offering a program that allows exhibitors the chance to meet on-on-one with up to 20 international buyers. Meetings will take place on Sunday, September 25, 2016 from 10:00AM-6:00PM and Monday, September 26, 2016 from 8:00AM-12:00PM.
New Products Showcase
The New Products Showcase is a "road map" of what's new on the show floor. It highlights new products introduced since last year’s show. The Showcase is the best way to ensure buyers see some of the most innovative products and learn about the hottest industry trends, all in one place, making it a "must see" area. Exhibitors can display their new products at no cost. A display space of approximately 24 inches by 24 inches and a sign with the company name and booth number will be provided for each new product. For more information, please click here.
Exhibitor Success Guide
One of the most effective ways to ensure a successful event is to execute a complete marketing plan based on your company's goals prior to the show. Investing time in advance can improve your results before, during, and long after the event. Please click here for the Exhibitor Success Guide.
Please click here for John Kauke's, NASDA's export consultant, step-by-step process of market planning and development you can use. As you probably know, there is a great deal of work involved in achieving success in export sales. Our intent is to make the process clear and as straighforward as possible. We have organized the process into steps and we have provided worksheets to help you organize your work as you move through the process. We hope you will find them helpful. Enjoy the adventure!