July 21, 2014 - July 24, 2014
We have a room block reserved at the Enzian Inn from July 20th - 24th. The deadline to reserve a room at the group rate is Friday, June 20th. Rates for a standard room are $110 + tax for single occupancy. Making reservations by this deadline does not guarantee that a room will be available so please make your arrangements early.
Hotel reservations can be made by phone at 800-223-8511. Please mention the WASDA Group Code “9330” when making your reservation.
We expect daytime temperatures to be HOT – anywhere from the high 80’s to mid 100’s. Temperatures can drop drastically in the evenings, so be sure bring a light jacket with you.
Business Casual. The Rock Reach Dam Tour requires long pants, a shirt with sleeves (no tank tops), and flat shoes that cover the entire foot.
There are two transportation options available for this event.
Option 1: Fly to Wenatchee and Drive/Shuttle to Leavenworth
The closest airport to the Enzian Inn in Leavenworth is the Pangborn Memorial Airport (EAT) in Wenatchee. However, you will first need to fly to the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA). The SeaTac Airport serves 23 airlines with many flight options available. Once arriving at SeaTac, you will then need to take a 40 minute flight to Wenatchee. There are three commercial flights offered daily by Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air ($70 each way).
The Enzian Inn is approximately 30 minutes from the Pangborn Memorial Airport. You can rent a car at the airport (see Rental Car Options below) or staff from the Washington State Department of Agriculture will provide shuttle transportation to/from the Enzian Inn
- If you would like shuttle transportation to and from the airport, please provide your flight information at the time of registration so that staff can coordinate your shuttle arrangements.
Option 2: Fly to Seattle and Drive/Shuttle to Leavenworth
The SeaTac Airport (SEA) is approximately 2.5 hours from Leavenworth by car. Attendees can either rent a car at the SeaTac Airport and drive to Leavenworth (see Rental Car Options below) or you can take the Wenatchee Valley Shuttle.
The Wenatchee Valley Shuttle runs 2-3 times daily between the SeaTac Airport and the Wenatchee/Leavenworth area. For reservations and information, call (509) 293-5773 or visit the website. Rates are $45 one way; $85 round trip.
- If you make reservations with the Wenatchee Valley Shuttle, please select the “Big Y Park & Ride” as your drop off and pick-up location. Washington State Department of Agriculture staff will provide transportation to/from this location and the Enzian Inn.
- Please provide your shuttle drop-off/pick-up dates and times at the time of registration so that staff can coordinate your transportation arrangements to and from the shuttle.
Rental Car Options
- SeaTac Airport: 13 rental car companies service the SeaTac Airport. For reservation information, click here.
- Pangborn (Wenatchee) Airport: Two rental car companies service the Pangborn Memorial Airport: Budget Rent-A-Car (509- 663-2626) and Hertz (509-884-6900)