Connect | Inspire | Preserve
Congratulations to our 2018 Invasive Pest Grant Award winners!
This year we awarded a total of $60,000 to state departments of agriculture in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. These grants will help the states develop outreach and educational materials to help fight the spread of the Spotted Lanternfly. Learn more.
Spring 2018 Progress Report
Here are some highlights from this quarter's report.
- Northeast: Awarded grants totaling $60,000 to state departments of agriculture in DE, MD, PA, NJ, NY to combat the Spotted Lanternfly.
- Midwest: Developed nutrient management project proposal to support departments of agriculture in IL, IN, MI, MN, OH.
- West: Developing a women in agriculture project idea to support female entrepreneurs with value-added businesses in partnership with state depts. of agriculture in OR and WA.
- South: Delivered Congressional farm tour in partnership with state dept. of agriculture in FL.
Check out our Spring 2018 Report.
The NASDA Foundation is the only educational and research organization that directly serves the nation's state departments of agriculture. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to advance agriculture to shape a changing world.
We work with states to:
- Connect farmers to new markets
- Inspire change across the supply chain
- Preserve the environment, while maintaining agricultural viability