The Arkansas Agriculture Department is looking for a summer intern to help promote programs offered through the Southern United States Trade Association (SUSTA) that help Arkansas agricultural businesses sell their products in international markets. This summer internship pays!
As an intern, you will gain knowledge and experience in:
- Arkansas Agriculture;
- Global produce/food markets;
- Challenges in exporting;
- Communication & Marketing.
In order to apply for the Arkansas Agriculture Department/SUSTA Internship Program, you must:
- Be enrolled in undergraduate coursework for a degree;
- Be in good standing with your school;
- Not be more than halfway through your final semester;
- Be willing to work in Little Rock;
Students studying agricultural business, agricultural economics, business, international business, marketing or related fields preferred.
To apply, submit the following documents by email to Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A Resume demonstrating academic achievement, including GPA, work experience, and extracurricular activities.
- A Letter of Recommendation from a current teacher/professor;
- A Cover letter (1-2 pages) demonstrating a desire to assist Arkansas’s agricultural producers and growers in gaining access to global markets and addressing the following topics:
- Why is Agriculture Important to You?
- How Does International Trade Benefit Agriculture?
- Why Do You Want to Intern for the Arkansas Agriculture Department?
**Remember, your resume and cover letter will indicate your level of professionalism!**
Deadline to Apply is April 15th!
If you have any questions or comments, email Christian Olson at Christian.email@example.com or call at (501) 219-6324.