The Invasive Pest Grant Program provides grant funds to state departments of agriculture to create outreach materials to combats invasive pests impacting agriculture.
The timeline for the 2019 Invasive Pest Grant Program will be coming soon!
The 2018 Invasive Pest Grant Program focused on the Spotted Lanternfly. NASDA Foundation awarded $60,000 to state departments of agriculture in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
Here are the grant recipients:
- Ethan Angell, New York State Department of Agriculture & Markets
- Dr. Faith Kuehn, Delaware Department of Agriculture
- Paul Kurtz, New Jersey Department of Agriculture
- Aaron Shurtleff, Maryland Department of Agriculture
- Dr. Ruth Welliver, Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Lisa Benson at email@example.com.