- iSolved passwords will no longer expire every 90 days.
- Passwords will be more complex to prevent password hacking.
- New password rules require a minimum length of 12 characters.
- Spaces are allowed to permit it easier to remember passphrases.
- Existing users that do not reset their password will expire one last time to force a password change to meet the new password requirements.
When an employee logs in to set or change their password, the following message will appear on the screen:
“Please ensure that passwords are a minimum of 12 characters (at least one lower case alpha [a-z], one upper case alpha [A-Z], one numeric [0-9], and one special character. Spaces are allowed, which will support the use of easier to remember passphrases. Going forward, your password will not expire. Passwords may not repeat any of your previous 10 passwords.”