Relationships Make a Difference
When it comes to partner engagement, NASDA is committed to building lasting relationships within the food and agriculture industries and systems. Our partners program not only increases your organization’s visibility but provides networking opportunities for companies interested in advancing agriculture and food policies at the national level.
NASDA members have a broad range of regulatory and promotional responsibilities. This program provides your organization with insight on emerging legislative and regulatory issues from state and federal levels. The importance of building and sustaining relationships with elected and appointed officials, as well as with others in the business community and NASDA staff, is key to making a difference in agriculture.
As a NASDA partner, this program provides a matchless setting to engage on issues that are important to your organization and strengthens your understanding of the issues and trends facing agriculture on both national and international levels.
Partnership Benefits Include:
- Network with NASDA members
- Registration for the NASDA Winter Policy Conference and Annual Meeting
- Exclusive invitation only meetings with NASDA members
- Recognition on NASDA website and NASDA Annual and Winter Policy Conference
- Quarterly partner updates
- Eligibility for the new NASDA Public-Private Partnership Award