Connect | Inspire | Preserve
The NASDA Foundation is the only educational and research organization that directly serves the nation's state departments of agriculture. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to advance agriculture to shape a changing world.
We work with states to:
- Connect farmers to new markets
- Inspire change across the supply chain
- Preserve the environment, while maintaining agricultural viability
State departments of agriculture staff can submit project ideas to the NASDA Foundation. Download the proposal form here. Email the completed form to Dr. Lisa Benson at email@example.com. If you have questions, feel free to contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018-19 Board of Directors
The Board of Directors governs the work of the Foundation.
- President: Secretary/Director Jeff Witte, New Mexico Department of Agriculture
- First Vice President: Commissioner Doug Goehring, North Dakota Department of Agriculture
- Second Vice President: Commissioner Ryan Quarles, Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- Secretary-Treasurer: Commissioner Richard Ball, New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets.
- Past President: Commissioner Steven Reviczky, Connecticut Department of Agriculture
- Member At-Large: Director Alexis Taylor, Oregon Department of Agriculture
- Member At-Large: Secretary Russell Redding, Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- Member At-Large: Director Bruce Kettler, Indiana State Department of Agriculture
- Member At-Large: Commissioner Steve Troxler, North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services