NASDA Foundation Internship Program
- We are seeking a highly motivated college student interested in learning more about agriculture communication and policy for diverse audiences.
- Intern will support communications for the Agriculture Policy Summit and the NASDA’s Next Generation and other programs within the foundation.
- Internship will be remote until further notice. The schedule is flexible and will be determined pending the intern’s availability. Approximately 15-20 hours a week running from August- December.
- A stipend is provided each month.
- Promote programs via social media and website.
- Assist with website development
- Creat content calendar and social media campaigns.
- Identify and write program success stories for the newsletter.
- Excellent communication and website skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Detailed-oriented and able to provide excellent customer service.
- Interest in agriculture, policy, and entrepreneurship a plus.
Fall 2022 – July 31, 2022
Spring 2023 – November 30, 2022
Summer 2023 – February 28, 2023