440 Hogan Road
Nashville, Tennessee 37220
United States of America
Ensure agriculture and forestry are the leading industries in Tennessee.
Serve, support, and promote agriculture and forestry.
- Agricultural Economic Development – Increase profitability and viability of farms, forests, and agribusinesses which are vital to the state’s rural and overall economy.
- Workforce Development, Education, and Collaboration – Expand collaborative partnerships and workforce development initiatives through agricultural education and outreach efforts to increase citizen understanding of the importance of food, farm, and forestry resources statewide.
- Natural Resources Stewardship and Farm Preservation – Improve farm and forest resources through the support of voluntary practices to enhance forest health, water quality, and soil health.
- Healthy Living – Develop and support collaborative efforts to improve the health, nutrition, and livelihood of all Tennesseans through agriculture.
- Effective and Efficient Government – Improve the delivery of department services by streamlining programs and organizational structure.